I had the pleasure to collaborate with Simply 7 Snacks and create a recipe utilizing their healthy chips. They’re so delicious plain, with dip or baked on cauliflower!
- 2 cups of cauliflower florets
- 1 egg
- 2 cups 2 cups of Simply 7 – Lentil Chips Fiery Pepper
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon of onion powder
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Pre-heat your oven to 400 degrees F
- Crush the chips until it becomes a breadcrumb-like consistency. This can be done in a plastic bag or food processor.
- Create an assembly line: Whisk your egg in 1 small bowl. Place the chips, onion powder, garlic powder with some salt and pepper in a separate bowl.
- Spray a baking tray with non-stick spray. (I use an olive oil spray).
- Dip the cauliflower in egg and then the crumb mixture. Place on the baking tray.
- Bake the cauliflower for 20 minutes. At the 10 minute mark, flip the cauliflower so that it gets evenly crispy.