Italian Stuffed Peppers
- Frying Pan
- Stove Top
- Baking Sheet
- 12 oz pack of meatless ground beef I used the Trader Joe's brand Beef-less
- 1 cup garlic marinara sauce
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 bell peppers colors of your choice
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp 21-seasoning or your favorite type of an all seasoning blend
- Basil to taste
- Pre-heat your oven to 350 degrees F
- Lightly coat your frying pan with olive oil. Add the meatless beef and seasoning.
- Fry until it begins to brown.
- Add in the marinara sauce and stir until your mixture gets a little crispy (Approximately 10 minutes)
- Once your mixture is done, set aside.
- Slice your bell peppers in half and scoop out the inside.
- Spray your baking tray with non-stick cooking spray or lightly coat with olive oil.
- Place your bell peppers skin side down.
- Put your meatless mixture inside the bell pepper
- Cook for 30 minutes. Take out and add parmesan cheese and basil.
- Cook for 5-10 minutes or until your parmesan cheese begins to golden.